Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm green like the Hulk

As generally everyone around knows, I have smoked cigarettes throughout the past few years. It began with cloves and their taste of burning essence to a pack of Marb lights every so often. This is an addiction I need to stamp out of existence. It has now been 2 days and anyone that smokes can understand what I am about to say.

There are uncountable times in the past where the phrase "asshole" provides a near perfect description. It is never a good thing to concentrate all your thought upon a singular object. And I know despite all desires, the smoke is not worth it. But I just want it so bad.

It amazes me that people somehow think change will sweep across the country now that the Democrats hold a small majority in congress. The next two years are merely a highly structured cavalcade, to see whose image endears itself to the American public. Watch as two critical years pass by with only the facade of actual change.
We're stuck in a modern day Korea, Hilary Clinton the new Eisenhower. Not that I am endorsing anyone at the moment. Rather that we are stuck in Iraq at least until the next president comes to power. And Clinton's number's are surprisingly high.


I had to add this it's just too good not to: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4